CQR Security. 125, Pasture Road. Operating and Installation Instructions. Double Door Installation Control Panel Zone. INSTALLATION MANUAL. This manual explains how to install this navigation system in your vehicle. Operation of this navigation system is explained in the separate Operation Manual or Hardware Manual for the navigation system.
Related Manuals for Aquafilter FP2
Summary of Contents for Aquafilter FP2
Page 1: Installation ManualInstallation Manual...
- Page 2 ® ® Use only genuine Aqua Market and Aquafilter replacement parts, filter cartridges and membrane elements. In case of use of other manufacturers' parts, Aquafilter is not responsible for any damages caused in the course of product use. 2. Technical Specifications Inlet water temperature......................between + 2 C (+ 35 F) and + 45 C (113 F)
- Page 3 FP2, FP3-2, FP3-K1, FP3-HJ-K1, FP3-3, FP3-4, FP3-5 the element is a part of the system: FP2, FP3-2, FP3-3, FP3-4, FP3-5 the element is a part of the system: FP3-K1, FP3-HJ-K1 the element is a part of the system: FP3-2...
- Page 4 4. Connecting Flexible Tubing with Quick Connectors: JG (John Guest) and QC (Quick Connector) Disconnect Flexible Tubing: 1) Remove safety clip from the quick connector (if applicable) (Fig. 1). 2) Press on the flange of quick connector (Fig. 2). 3) Pull out flexible tubing (Fig. 3). Connect Flexible Tubing: 1) Push the flexible tubing 1.5 cm (0.6 in) deep into the quick connector (Fig.
- Page 5 5. Preparing systems FP3-2, FP3-K1, FP3-HJ-K1, FP2, FP3-3, FP3-4, FP3-5 for installation Cartridge configuration for individual systems - refer to Table 1. Position the O-ring into the socket of filter head. Stretch Before placing the O-ring inside filter head, apply white o-ring properly and carefully arrange it in the socket cosmetic Vaseline to it.
- Page 6 FP3-2 FP3-K1 FP3-3 FP3-HJ-K1 FP3-4 FP3-5 Housing 1 FCPS5-AQM FCPS20 FCPS5 FCPS5-AQM FCPS5 FCPS5-AQM FCPS5-AQM Housing 2 FCCBL-AQM FCCBL FCCST2 FCCST-AQM FCCST2 FCCST-AQM FCCST-AQM Housing 3 FCPS5 FCCBKDF FCCBL-AQM FCCBKDF FCCBL-AQM FCCBL-AQM In-line filter cartridge 1 TLCHF-2T TLCHF-FP TLCHF-FP In-line filter cartridge 2 AIFIR1000 Table 1.
- Page 7 5.2 . Preparing FP3-4 system for installation: UF membrane installation Prior to system installation, first install a hollow fiber membrane: Remove plug-in from the inlet connector and UF membrane Use tubing to connect filtration system (start from elbow outlet. OUT) with UF membrane. WARNING! UF membrane is soaked with a special conserving solution.
- Page 8 6. System Installation - Stage I WARNING! Manufacturer is not responsible for any damages that result from improper installation or use of system. System installation should be performed only in temperatures above 2°C (35.6°F). Shut off cold water supply valve. Unscrew flexible tubing from the shut-off valve (or the adapter).
- Page 9 6.1. System Installation Option II - Wall Faucet Shut off water supply valve. Unscrew sink faucet from the wall. Screw chrome-plated adapter FT07 onto cold water pipe to Wind a few layers of Teflon Tape TAS0003 on shut-off valve allow easy SEWBV1414 valve installation and its easy adapter SEWBV 1414.
- Page 10 (all the way) into the faucet extension  and tighten it (by hand!) with the metal nut . System FP2, FP3-2, FP3-K1, FP3-3 6) Push other end of flexible tubing with (OUT) elbow of the system.
- Page 11 8. Filtration Cartridges Description / Filtration Stage Longevity* Dimensions Cartridge Type PS20 Sediment, cold water cartridge for 10” housing. Designed for pre- filtration of tap and general-use water prior to the main filtration process. Cartridge stops sand, rust particles, sediments and impurities 9 7/8”...
- Page 12 Cartridge replacement in the following systems: FP2, FP3-2, FP3-3, FP3-K1, FP3-HJ-K1, FP3-4, FP3-5 Close your water supply valve. Open faucet valve to release Unscrew filter housing sump from filter cap by hand or using pressure build-up in the system. wrench (FXWR1-BL). (Remember to use wrench perpendicularly to the filter housing).
- Page 13 10. UF membrane replacement: FP3-4 Shut off water supply valve. Open filter faucet to release pressure from the system. Push in the flange and pull out flexible tubing. Remove UF membrane housing from mounting clips. Unscrew inlet and out let connectors from the UF Remove all layers of old Teflon tape and apply mutliply membrane.
- Page 14 Push in membrane housing into mouting clips. Insert flexible tubing (all the way) into both ends of UF WARNING! While installing UF membrane, remember to membrane. keep the proper direction of water flow (indicated by an NOTE ! Check if inlet/outlet tubings are correctly and arrow on membrane sticker).
- Page 15 Unscrew inlet and out let connectors from the membrane. Remove all layers of old Teflon tape and apply mutliply layers of new one. NOTE! Ensure that Telflon tape is winded in the opposite direction to the direction connector will be installed.
- Page 16 10.2. Replacing UF membrane and filter cartridge AIFIR1000 in FP3-5 system Disconnecting UF membrane and filter cartridge AIFIR1000 Shut off water supply valve. Open filter faucet to release from the system. First, disconnect tubing from the inlet pressure build-up in the filter. connector attached to hollow fiber membrane.
- Page 17 Unpack UF membrane and remove plug-ins. Screw-in connectors into new UF membrane housing. CAUTION! Don't backtrack during screwing in the connectors. Backtracking connectors may result in compromising the connection seal and water leaks. Unpack new filter cartridge AIFIR1000 and remove plug-ins Move mounting clips from old to the new filter cartridge from the inlet and outlet.
- Page 18 Connecting filter cartridge AIFIR1000 and UF membrane. Connect filter cartridge AIFIR1000 and UF membrane by First, connect tubing coming out of AIFIR1000 inlet with UF placing UF membrane into mounting clips, which are already membrane outlet connector. CAUTION! During the installed on the system mounting bracket.