Grandia Saturn English Patch download. Hajime no Ippo GBA Complete English Translation Patch. Grandia Saturn. Digital Museum (Sega Saturn). Grandia is a. Aug 28, 2011 Re: Grandia Saturn Translation Patch? By Satoshi_Matrix Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 am I would love to see a Grandia patch as much as anyone, but I. Grandia is actually proving quite easy to play with a visial translation guide. Is dialogue I just look at my laptop and read the English text so it's no hassle.
Developer: Game Arts
This game has unused areas.
Grandia is an RPG released for the Japanese region on the Sega Saturn in 1997. A PlayStation version was released in multiple regions a couple years later.
- 1Debug Mode
- 1.2Area Debug Overlay
Debug mode can be activated by editing the contents of the file DEBUG.BIN in the BIN directory on the Grandia CD, and changing G:0000 to G:4000. Alternatively, use a cheat device code to write the 4-byte big-endian value 0x34303030 to 0x0600FFD4 when the value at that address is equal to 0x30303030.
- X: Hold for full zoom in.
- Y: Hold for full zoom out.
- A: Jump.
- B+C: Run very fast.
- Z+C: Return to area entrance?
- Z+X: Select wireframe mode.
- Z+Start: Activate/Select debug menu overlay.
- Z+Up/Down: Move player character up/down in a weird way.
- Z+Left/Right: Camera roll adjust.
- Z+L/R: Light level adjustment?
- Z+Up/Down/Left/Right: Light angle adjustment?
- Z+C: Pause/Unpause.
- C: Advance (when paused).
- Z+A: Music?
Area Debug Overlay
Frontier Debug Mode
- Area Map
- Mini Game 1
- Item Get
- Shop Uru
- Shop Kau
- Shop Azukeru
- Shop Hikidasu
- Config Window
- Mana Shop
Battle Mode Controll
Party Status 1
Party Status 2
Party Status 3
Monster Party Status
Mask Line Data
Rail Data Status
ETC Character Data Status
TAnime Table Mode
- Monster Editor (6)
- ? (8)
- Test Mode (9)
- Title Screen? (B)
- ? (C)
- Load Game (D)
- Intro FMV? (E)
- ? (10)
- Debug Area? (11)
- ? (12)
- Start: Toggle battle debug overlay.
- Y: Deal 9999 damage to all enemies.
- A: Randomize wait time with priority to player characters.
- B: Randomize wait time with priority to enemies.
- Z: Pause/Unpause.
- C: Advance (when paused).
- Y: Enable free movement (glitchy).
- Up/Down/Left/Right: Free movement of character.
Battle Debug Overlay
Fill out this section.
|The Grandia series|
|Game Boy Color||Grandia: Parallel Trippers|
Cleanup > To do
Games > Games by content > Games with debugging functions
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden level selects
Games > Games by content > Games with hidden sound tests
Games > Games by content > Games with unused areas
Games > Games by developer > Games developed by Game Arts
Games > Games by platform > Sega Saturn games
Games > Games by publisher > Games published by Bandai Namco Entertainment > Games published by Bandai Namco Games > Games published by D3 Publisher > Games published by Entertainment Software Publishing
Games > Games by release date > Games released in 1997
Games > Games by series > Grandia series